- Local Government Budgets, Levies, Annual Reports and Audits
- Mobile Home Tax Records
- Delinquent Tax Records
- Property Tax Extension Information
- Certificates of Purchase & Redemption
Please call us at (217) 384-3722 if we can assist you further with tax services or to inquire about delinquent tax information.
Assessment Related Forms
For the following forms, please visit the Supervisor of Assessments Websiteexternal link
- Homestead Exemption
- Homestead Exemption Limited
- Assessment Freeze Homestead Exemption
- Assessment Complaint
- Property Tax Bill Name/Address Changes
- All other Exemptions
Notice of Foreclosure
- Champaign County GIS Web Maps external link - This map application was prepared with geographic information system (GIS) data created by the Champaign County GIS Consortium (CCGISC), or other CCGISC member agency.
- Champaign County Supervisor of Assessments external link - Learn more about Illinois Property Tax Homestead Exemptions, obtain a list of Champaign County Assessors, assessment forms, estimated effects of Bulletin 810, and various other assessment and tax cycle information.
- Champaign County Treasurer external link - real estate taxes, mobile home tax, senior citizens tax programs, and online payment of tax bills.
- Illinois Comptrollerexternal link - view submitted financial reports, fiscal, grant, contract, and warrant information. Most information can be viewed statewide, by fund, and by agency. Local government department gives information on TIF districts, counties, municipalities, and townships.
- Illinois Department of Labor external link - Department handles Prevailing Wage Classifications and Rates (ph. 618-993-7271), enforcement of the state labor laws, regulation of amusement rides, and to ensure compliance with all other labor standards.
- Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board external link - dedicated to explaining the appeal process before the Board to Illinois property taxpayers. The site also includes appeal forms.
- Illinois Department on Aging external link - Department oversees Circuit Breaker Program, and helps to serve and advocate for older Illinoisans and their caregivers by administering programs and promoting partnerships that encourage independence, dignity, and quality of life.
- Illinois Chief County Assessments Officers external link - provides a directory of current County Assessors, source of information about Illinois property taxes, schedule of classes available to Assessors, and listing of current assessment laws and regulations.
- Illinois Department of Revenue external link - IDOR regulates riverboat gaming and the state’s horse racing industry, administers the state’s lottery, and regulates the manufacture, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. The department also oversees local property tax assessments, collects delinquent child support on behalf of the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services, and functions as the funding agent for the Illinois Housing Development Authority.
For County Clerks
2012 County Clerk Tax ManualPDF download - revised January 2015