Don't see your question? Email it to us so we can answer it and add it to our website! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How Long Does It Take To Process My Voter Registration?
About 7-10 days.
- How Can I Check My Registration Status?
You can check your status here.
- There is Incorrect Info On My Voter Registration Card. How Do I Fix It?
Call or email us so we can determine where the error occurred: on the registration form or during data entry. The answer will determine how we fix the issue. You can reach us at email@example.com or by calling 217-384-3724.
- I Updated My Registration Info At The DMV (Or Other Government Offices). When Can I Expect A New Card?
It takes about 7-10 days from start to finish for that update to happen. You should expect a new voter registration card 10-14 days after you updated your information with the agency.
- I Lost My Voter Registration Card. What Do I Do Now?
First, just a reminder you do not need the card to vote. You can still vote as usual. To order a replacement card, complete this quick form.
- I Registered To Vote But I Haven't Received A New Card Yet. What Gives?
We're sorry to hear that. First, make sure it's been 2 weeks since you registered. If it's been more than 2 weeks and you still don't have a card, request a new one here.
- I Have A VISA, Can I Register To Vote?
No, a VISA is different from citizenship and citizenship is required to vote.