This page is ONLY for obtaining Birth Records, Civil Union Records, Marriage Records, Death Records and Assumed Business Names.
Ordering Online: Please note that all online orders for birth, civil union, marriage and death records must be accompanied by your written signature and a copy of your valid Driver's License or acceptable ID. Copy of the photo ID must be front and back if there is a renewal sticker on the back with expiration date. If you do not supply us with the necessary documentation within three (3) business days your order will be canceled. Search fees are non-refundable. Our fax number is (217) 384-1241 and our email is email@example.com.
Birth Certificates - $21.00More Information Domestic Orders International Orders
Marriage License - $75.00More Information Online Marriage License Application
Marriage Certificates - $16.50More Information Domestic Orders International Orders
Civil Union License - $75.00More Information Online Civil Union License Application
Civil Union Certificates - $16.50More Information Domestic Orders International Orders
Death Certificates - $21.00More Information Domestic Orders International Orders
Search for Birth & Vitals Records
Fee rates apply to all searches for birth & vital records as stipulated in: (410 ILCS 535/25) Any local registrar or county clerk shall search the files of birth, death and fetal death records, upon receipt of a written request from any applicant entitled to such search. If upon search the record requested is found, such local registrar or county clerk shall furnish the applicant one certification or certified copy of such record, under the seal of such office, upon payment of the applicable fees. If the requested record is not found, the local registrar or county clerk shall furnish the applicant a certification attesting to that fact, if so requested by the applicant and upon payment of applicable fee.
Vital Records Forms
- Marriage Application Form (PDF)
- Application for Search of Birth Record Files of Deceased Person (PDF)
- Ancestry.com - Genealogy and Family History Records.
- Illinois Department of Public Health Website - Information includes answers to questions, such as, how to correct an error on a birth certificate, how to add a father’s name to a birth certificate, how to change the child’s name, and where to obtain vital records, just to name a few. Additionally, there are a number of forms that can be downloaded from the website, including, an application to request a certified copy of a birth certificate and forms to request corrections to a vital record.
- Illinois Department of Revenue - Information for business registration in the State of Illinois. Sales tax information, payroll/withholding information, downloadable forms, etc.
- Internal Revenue Service - Federal tax information for businesses, application for Employer ID Numbers, etc.
- Secretary of State - Business services, certifying official documents for foreign use, Illinois State Archives, etc.
- Urbana Free Library - The Urbana Free Library is the public library of the City of Urbana, Champaign County, Illinois, and one of the oldest public libraries in the state. Library services are free to all City residents. The library honors cards from all Illinois public libraries. They offer online databases of local history for public viewing.
- U.S. Department of State - Passport information for U.S. citizens who will be traveling outside of the United States.