To inquire about delinquent tax information, please call 384-3722
- Search Tax Records Online by PIN or Address
- RY2016 Extension Sheets (PDF)
- RY2016 Rate Book (PDF)
- RY2015 Extension Sheets (PDF)
- RY2015 Rate Book (PDF)
- RY2014 Extension Sheets (PDF)
- RY2014 Rate Book (PDF)
- RY2013 Extension Sheets (PDF)
- RY2013 Rate Book (PDF)
- RY2012 Extension Sheets (PDF)
- RY2012 Rate Book (PDF)
- RY2011 Extension Sheets (PDF)
- RY2011 Rate Book (PDF)
- RY2010 Extension Sheets (PDF)
- RY2010 Rate Book (PDF)
- RY2009 Extension Sheets (PDF)
- RY2009 Rate Book (PDF)
- RY2008 Extension Sheets (PDF)
- RY2008 Rate Book (PDF)
Budgets, Levies and Financial Reports by Levy Body
To see Budgets, Levies and Financial Reports from a different year, select the year from the drop-down menu.
Additional tax information that is available through the County Clerk's Office
- Local Government Budgets, Levies, Annual Reports and Audits
- Mobile Home Tax Records
- Delinquent Tax Records
- Property Tax Extension Information
- Certificates of Purchase & Redemption
Please call us at (217) 384-3722 if we can assist you further with tax services.
Assessment Related Forms
For the following forms, please visit the Supervisor of Assessments Website
- Homestead Exemption
- Homestead Exemption Limited
- Assessment Freeze Homestead Exemption
- Assessment Complaint
- Property Tax Bill Name/Address Changes
- All other Exemptions
Notice of Foreclosure
- Champaign County GIS Web Maps - This map application was prepared with geographic information system (GIS) data created by the Champaign County GIS Consortium (CCGISC), or other CCGISC member agency.
- Champaign County Assessment Office - Learn more about Illinois Property Tax Homestead Exemptions, obtain a list of Champaign County Assessors, assessment forms, estimated effects of Bulletin 810, and various other assessment and tax cycle information.
- Champaign County Treasurer - real estate taxes, mobile home tax, senior citizens tax programs, and online payment of tax bills.
- Illinois Comptroller - view submitted financial reports, fiscal, grant, contract, and warrant information. Most information can be viewed statewide, by fund, and by agency. Local government department gives information on TIF districts, counties, municipalities, and townships.
- Illinois Department of Labor - Department handles Prevailing Wage Classifications and Rates (ph. 618-993-7271), enforcement of the state labor laws, regulation of amusement rides, and to ensure compliance with all other labor standards.
- Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board - dedicated to explaining the appeal process before the Board to Illinois property taxpayers. The site also includes appeal forms.
- Illinois Department on Aging - Department oversees Circuit Breaker Program, and helps to serve and advocate for older Illinoisans and their caregivers by administering programs and promoting partnerships that encourage independence, dignity, and quality of life.
- Illinois Chief County Assessments Officers - provides a directory of current County Assessors, source of information about Illinois property taxes, schedule of classes available to Assessors, and listing of current assessment laws and regulations.
- Illinois Department of Revenue - IDOR regulates riverboat gaming and the state’s horse racing industry, administers the state’s lottery, and regulates the manufacture, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages. The department also oversees local property tax assessments, collects delinquent child support on behalf of the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services, and functions as the funding agent for the Illinois Housing Development Authority.
For County Clerks
2012 County Clerk Tax Manual (PDF) - revised January 2015